Terms and Conditions
· Wheal Rodney Holiday Park is a quiet after 10p.m. family site & does not take bookings from unaccompanied persons under 18 years. By making a booking you are consenting to abide by our booking conditions. Should you make a booking and then arrive for the holiday and be in contravention of any of the terms & conditions relating to age, pets etc. you may have your holiday cancelled and no monies returned.
1. PAYMENTS, DEPOSITS & TERMS
· If your holiday is going to take place more than 6 weeks ahead & you are booking for multiple nights you will be charged a 25% deposit to book your accommodation or pitch.
· Your balance payment will be due in full 6 weeks before the holiday is due to commence (unless you request us by email, telephone or in writing to take the full amount or a further partial payment).
Holiday Lodge & Pitch Deposits
· One night only bookings : Total is payable in full upon booking
· Short Breaks, multiple nights, weekly & fortnightly bookings
25% of total charge is payable upon booking
(unless less than 6 weeks to commencement of holiday, in which case the total is due in full upon booking)
· Should a balance payment not be received 6 weeks before the commencement of your booking we will try to contact you, but should we be unable to, we will consider the booking void and cancel the accommodation or pitch.
· By making your booking and payment of a deposit you are entering a legally binding contract. YOUR DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
· WE STRONGLY ADVISE GUESTS TO TAKE OUT UK HOLIDAY INSURANCE SO THAT YOU ARE COVERED IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION: many bank accounts provide this alongside the account itself. Please check with your bank provider.
2. Upon the acceptance of a booking:
· Acceptance of a booking by payment of a deposit shall create a legally binding contract between us and the guest from whom the booking has been accepted. By making the booking, you have accepted the full booking terms and conditions.
· No allowance can be made for late arrival, non arrival or early departure, and for services or facilities not used. In the event of a non-arrival or early departure we will attempt to re-let the accommodation unless we have heard from you. At times, we may be able to refund any monies paid where possible, less a mandatory charge of £50.00 to cover administration & re-advertising in such cases.
· In the event of a non arrival (unless we have been contacted) we will attempt to re-let the pitch/accommodation 24 hours after the booking date begins.(1p.m. the following day after arrival was scheduled) if we have not heard from you.
· In the event of cancellation less than six weeks before a holiday begins & where monies have been paid in full, you should contact Wheal Rodney Holiday Park so that we may immediately re-advertise the accommodation. We will ask you to put the cancellation into writing & give us details of your holiday cancellation plan (insurance). We will liase with you & your insurance company to assist you with recovery of any payments which are due to you in your holiday cancellation plan
· Guests who have not taken out a holiday cancellation plan: We will do our best to re-let the accommodation. Any monies re-paid at the discretion of management will be dependent on the amount of nights we are able to re-let for minus the £50 administration fee.
· In all cases a £50.00 administration fee will be deducted from any re-payment and is mandatory as accepting a booking and holding accommodation has involved administrative work and the withdrawal of this accommodation from advertising.
· If any balance refund is due it will be paid within one month after the date of the booking.
4. Arrival and Departure
· Lodges are available from 3 p.m. on day of arrival until 10 a.m. on day of departure
· Pitches are available from 1 p.m. on day or arrival until 10a.m. on day of departure
· Lodges – please contact reception for arrangements to be made for a key if you intend to arrive after 7 p.m.
· Camping/Touring: Latest arrival is at 8p.m. We reserve the right NOT to accept arrival for tents and tourers after 8p.m. if it is deemed that it may cause disturbance to neighbouring pitches.
· No refunds can be issued in the case of early departure.
· No refunds can be issued in the case of inclement weather.
· No responsibility can be taken by Wheal Rodney Holiday Park for any damages to guest’s property due to inclement weather.
5. Swimming Pool Use:
· To confirm with stringent health and safety laws & our public liability insurance:
· Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied in the pool by a responsible adult over 18 years of age at all times, irrespective of the child’s swimming ability. One adult can supervise 3 children if all 3 are over 11yrs and all are competant swimmers.
· Please see our separate pool policy for child to adult ratios.
· A doggy guest is permitted at a charge and only with prior agreement in some lodges, however they should never be left unattended in the lodge, must be kept off furnishings and are NOT allowed into bedroom areas. Dogs must be kept under strict control and on a lead at all times whilst on site. We reserve the right to require the owner of any dog to remove it from the park if it is found to be causing a nuisance. Dogs who have not been pre-booked cannot be accepted into dog-free lodges and the owners of the site will be under no obligation to provide alternative accommodation or provide a refund for any holiday booked without a dog guest being mentioned.
· We have no specific dog-walking area. Instead we can recommend many beautiful dog-friendly walks around our fabulous town. We will not allow dogs to foul on our camping areas or other communal grassy areas.
7. Booking Restrictions:
· As a quiet after 10p.m. family park, we regret that Wheal Rodney Holiday Park cannot accept bookings from Stag parties or Hen Parties OR any large group bookings.
· Group bookings for events such as sailing, windsurfing etc. should discuss their needs with a member of staff BEFORE booking – we cannot accept group bookings and we will not have space to store boats etc.
· Wheal Rodney Holiday Park does NOT accept bookings from unaccompanied persons under 18 years of age – each dwelling must have an adult aged 18yrs or over to accompany any children present. This is applicable to pitches as well as lodges.
8. Definition of Quiet after 10p.m.:
· For the enjoyment of all, no unnecessary noise should be made by guests between the hours of 10p.m. and 7 a.m. Wheal Rodney Holiday Park is a quiet park and guests expect to be able to sleep without disturbance during the hours of 10p.m. and 7 a.m. No cars should be driven into the camping meadow after 10 p.m.
· No loud music, T.V. noise, or anything which may cause a disturbance to others should take place after 10p.m. if it is audible to neighbouring pitches. Complaints about unnecessary noise after 10p.m. are taken seriously and have resulted in guests being asked to leave the site with no refund.
9. General booking conditions:
Loss or Damage to Guest’s Property
· Wheal Rodney Holiday Park does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to any cash, money, jewellery or other articles of value. Personal belongings are the responsibility of the guest.
· Wheal Rodney Holiday Park does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to motor cars or other vehicles of any kind, or any property in them.
· We reserve the right to refuse any booking application, and to evict any party causing a nuisance or not adhering to site rules with NO refund for nights not used
· Any damage breakages in lodges or on site must be paid for in full. Lodges must be left in a clean and tidy state
· Lodges left damaged or in an unclean condition which require extra to our usual changeover cleaning may be charged for repairs and any additional cleaning required @ the rate of £25.00 per hour for extra cleaning plus full retail value of any replacements required. This includes if a dog has been allowed entry into a non-dog lodge, where rental of a carpet wash will be due, along with any nights not able to be rented due to the carpet and other fabric inside the lodge drying.
· Damages must be settled in full within 14 days
· Every effort has been made to ensure that the details contained our website and any written information or statements given are full and accurate. We are unable to accept responsibility for facilities that are subsequently found to be unavailable onsite or in lodges due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please contact us on 01736 710605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org should you need further clarification